PRIVACY NOTICE for THE COMPLETE PRODUCT COMPANY LTD
Data Protection Act 1998/General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR): How we use customer information.
CPC Ltd is committed to ensuring that privacy is protected. Should we ask customers to provide certain information by which they can be identified when using any of our services, it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement and we will only ask for information that is necessary in order to fulfil the prescribed service.
CPC Ltd may change this policy from time to time.
What we collect:
We collect the following information:
- Name and Job Title.
- Contact information including email address, telephone number.
- Demographic information such as postcode, delivery addresses.
- Other information relating to the delivery of products we manufacture to our customers specified delivery addresses.
- Any other information that maybe required to fulfil the service.
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs, manufacture / print your required product and provide you with a good service.
Specifically, we use this data for:
- Servicing the account in a manner expected of us.
- Internal record keeping.
- To improve our products and services.
- To contact you and periodically send promotional emails about our services, or other information that we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
CPC Ltd are committed to ensuring that information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect and use to process customer orders.
In line with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), CPC Ltd has a nominated Data Protection Officer who can be contacted at the Head office.